Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Packs provide intense, moist heath therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The Theratherm Moist Heat Packs? outer flannel covers use moisture drawn from humidity in the air. As the Moist heat Pack temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treatment area. A unique digital control allows for a convenient, safe moist heat therapy session.
- Digital hand control so operator can program and monitor temperature/treatment time
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent setting changes throughout treatment sessions
- Moist heat therapy temperatures range form 88° to 166° F
- Treatment sessions up to 60 minutes
- Special designed flannel cover for efficient moisture retention
- UL and cUL listed
- One year warranty
Stabilizer Pressure Bio-Feedback
The Stabilizer Pressure Bio-feedback is a simple device that gives valuable information ensuring quality and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing.
Research shows that 100% of LBP patients have shut down transverse abdominis and multifidi muscles. Being able to retrain those core stabilization muscles is essential to enabling long-term reduction of back pain.
The Stabilizer provides biofeedback so the clinician and patient can determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/-3 mmHz pressure.
- Use with exercise to protect and stabilize joints
- Prevent and treat low back and neck pain
- A valuable tool to teach patients to contract the core stabilizer muscles
- Enhance home exercise programs
Back Pain takes a while to heal. Your patients will still need to go to work, pick up the kids, and take the garbage out. Lumbar support will make it much easier for them to accomplish their daily activities in between your therapy sessions. Several inexpensive support belts are available and will help them immensely get through the day.
Designed specifically for clinical decompression tables, this pillow supports the neck while cushioning the shoulders for a more comfortable cervical traction treatment.
- Supports Cervical Curve
- Better Patient Comfort