Laser Therapy Equipment
Biological Effects of Laser Therapy
Clinical studies and research using laser therapy technology indicate the following beneficial effects of laser therapy on tissues and cells:
- Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
Patients are willing to pay for results.
In comparison to other treatment modalities, Laser Therapy offers:
- Quick Treatment - Most treatments take 3 - 12 minutes.
- Painless - There is no pain with a laser therapy treatment.
- Positive - Experience Most patients experience a "soothing warmth sensation."
- No messy gels are required.
- No complex wires or harness are used.
- Affordable - Whether included as a bundled service or as a stand-alone treatment, laser therapy is affordable.
- High Compliance - Patients are motivated to return for additional treatments when they exprience pain relief and recovery.
- Future Visits - Patients are more likely to return in the future when they experience new or recurring injuries or pain.
- Referrals - Happy patients like to refer their family and friends.