At a time where many Chiropractors are seeking alternate revenue streams the KDT Decompression Table (KDT) offers mainstream Chiropractors a reason, and a price point to add this potent therapy to their practice.
The KDT-655 Neural-Flex KDT Table is one of the first decompression tables to offer high quality performance and looks at an economy price. The KDT-655 Neural-Flex KDT Table performs lumbar and cervical decompression with improved patient comfort and unparalleled ease of use for the clinician.
OFFER TREATMENT OPTIONS WITHOUT SURGERY!
- Lumbar and Cervical
- Extremity Pulls
- Side Posture
- High Lo Feature
- F/D Maneuvers
- Up to 40 Degrees
- Drop Adjusting
- Instrument Adjusting
- Elevation Exam
- Massage Table
- Therapy Table
- Vibration Therapy
KDT NEURAL-FLEX MULTI-TOOL DECOMPRESSION TABLE
Your answer to a superior table at a lower cost. The innovative features include: Lumbar, Cervical, Prone, Supine, Side Lying, Flexion, Inversion, Vibration, Knee, Hip, Wrist and much more!
These features include: Powered Flexion Mobilization/Distraction, Gravity Assisted Supine positioning, Antalgic Positioning, McKenzie practitioners will appreciate the Powered Hyper-extension capability as well. Whole body inversion with vibration is available! Model KDT-655
THE TABLE FEATURES SEVERAL UNIQUE PATENT PENDING INNOVATIONS INCLUDING:
- Bolster-less leg elevation with Pelvic Tilt which pre-tensions posterior elements
- Simultaneous patient and table Y-Axis distraction
- The Passive Tensioning Reactive Orthopedic Spring controls X-Axis Table Motion. Enhance decompression without added force. Tension can be matched to patient morphology
- Upper section pivots at L-5 for true upper body Semi-Fowler Positioning (Supine) and true Prone upper body Reverse Hammock position.
- Lateral motor mount slide allows lateralization of pull.
- Effortless prone positioning. Retractable/Adjustable arm rests; pronated grab bars and arm butress eliminates slippage without the need for a wing vest.
NEURAL FLEX PRONE TREATMENT
Only the KDT Neural-Flex Technology maintains an axial pull vector while allowing the patient's lower torso to be dropped into deep flexion. The flexion caudal section is fully powered for effortless transition to the pain relieving position.
GRAVITY ASSISTED SUPINE
The ONLY Decompression Table featuring a bolster-less leg elevation with pelvic tilt which pre-tensions posterior elements. Axilla Posts hold the patient without the need of a wing vest or thoracic belt.